Saturday, March 10, 2012

I just wanna see stuff.


This is America.  I currently live in the city of Richmond, Virginia.  May 12th I'm Rolling north west with four to five friends on a bicycle trip to Chicago.  Two days to DC then Three Hundred miles of bicycle path through the country side to Pittsburgh. Then back on the road across two more states.  Chicago is where the trip will be ending for  everyone but myself and my buddy Mike. from there we will continue on along the red line. What happens at the end of that line is currently undetermined.  And I plan to keep it that way for as long as possible. I'm just trying to go places and do things, and when I have the chance I'll write about some of that stuff on here.  But I've already said all that right over there---------> in the "about me" section.

Between now and May 12th I'll be taking a car trip to new york to visit friends and family and then to Philadelphia for "liberty fest" both should be fun. Other then that I'm trying to save all my dollars so I can have fun on the road.

1 comment:

  1. Hey ross! Good luck on your trip and hope you have a grate time! And be careful! Tell me about it when u get back!
    Your cosen
    Kat!

    ReplyDelete